BY USING OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES AND GIVING YOUR INFORMATION TO US, YOU
INDICATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WE WILL USE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
You1st HR Ltd (The organisation) collects and processes personal data relating to you our customers to manage our relationship with you. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations and your right under the law.
You have our guarantee that the information we ask you to provide will be protected and treated in accordance with this notice.
If you provide information about any other person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that you are authorised to disclose it to us, and to consent to its use on their behalf before doing so.
What does this policy cover?
This policy applies to:
- Your use of our site which may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is used by other sites and we encourage you to check the privacy notices of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- Your use of one or more of our services may require us using the services of a third party. Whilst we will make every effort to verify the data protection procedures of these third parties, we advise you to also check their Privacy Policies before engaging in our Services.
What information does the organisation collect?
We collect and process a range of information about you in order to provide you with the services you require. This may include:
- your name and job title;
- your contact details including email address and telephone number;
- your company details including name and web address;
- the terms and conditions of your engagement with us; and,
- details of your bank account and VAT registration.
We collect this information from you when:
- you submit an enquiry;
- you engage in any of our services; and,
- from our correspondence with you.
Data is stored in a range of different places, including in our internal HR management systems and in other IT systems (including our email system).
Why does the organisation process personal data?
We need to process data to enter into an engagement with you and to meet our obligations under the contractual arrangements between us.
In other cases, we have a legitimate interest in processing personal data before, during and after the end of the contractual engagement. Processing your data allows us to:
- maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and contact details including details of your rights and obligations;
- ensure effective general HR and business administration;
- ensure health and safety compliance; and
- responds to and defend against legal claims.
We do not process special categories of personal data.
How we use your data and who has access to it?
We keep and use your data in the form of your contact details when you use our services. To maintain the quality of our services, we will also keep and use records of the nature and contact we have with you and the services we have provided. We may, from time to time use this information in order to tailor our services and inform you of ways we can help. You may on occasion provide is with documentation and information relevant to issues we are advising on. We will retain and use this information to enable us to provide the relevant service to you. We will not disclose any information about individuals except where we are required by law to do so.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may use your data for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time, and request we delete it.
Your information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and finance team, your primary point of contact in the organisation, managers in the business area to which you provide services and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for performance of their roles.
We may share your data with third parties that process data on our behalf in connection with making payments.
We will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
How does the organisation protect data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the performance of their duties.
Where we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf, they do so, on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data.
For how long does the organisation keep data?
We will hold your personal data for the duration of your engagement with us and/or for as long as we have consent to keep it. The periods for which your data is held after the end of your engagement is dependent on the type of information we hold for you, but it will not be less than the minimum years required by law.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require us to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where we are relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and,
- ask us to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
Decisions relating to your engagement are not based solely on automated decision-making.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will make a new privacy notice available to you when any substantial changes have been made.
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our site is used. This in turn, enables us to improve our site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however, whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable us to continually improve our site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice please contact us on email@example.com.